Drum Stroke can color hardware parts in a virtually endless palette of colors
- You can buy items from our parts catalog and have them painted or plated;
- or you can send us your own hardware parts to be colored.
Color options include:
- solid colors;
- metallic finishes;
- chameleon finishes;
- glow-in-the-dark finishes;
- rusty metal finishes;
- chrome / gold / silver plating;
- ...and more.
Furthermore, we can exactly replicate the color of most existing paint jobs.
How to order
Feel free to contact us and describe the results you would like to obtain.
- If you choose to buy parts from our hardware catalog and have them painted, just list the parts and specify the color(s). If necessary, we will send you previews, renderings of the design or other information for your approval.
Once every detail of your purchase is defined, you will receive a link to a page of our website where your custom products are listed. In order to buy them, just click “add to cart” and proceed to the check out.
- If you want to send us your own hardware parts to be colored, list the parts in your e-mail; it is very useful if you include photographs. Specify if some of the parts need to be cleaned from rust or previous paint jobs.
In a short period of time we will send you a detailed estimate. Once every detail of your purchase is defined, you will receive a link to a page of our website where your custom product is listed. In order to buy it, just click “add to cart” and proceed to the check out.
To send us the items, put them in separate labeled bags and make a list of the bags (for example: “#1: 16 short lugs; #2: 1 snare strainer; #3: 2 metal hoops”).
We suggest you only send us the parts that will actually be painted, leaving out screws, washers, gaskets and so on.
Ship us the items and the list.
When we receive a shipping, the first thing we do is check if the list corresponds and if there are missing or defective pieces. In this case, the customer is immediately informed.
Please note: threatened parts cannot be colored. The painting adds a little thickness, which might negatively affect their functioning.
We usually mask out threatened parts in order to avoid these problems. We suggest that very small parts (like tension rods and their inserts) are not colored at all.
Our catalog includes black tension rods, which do not have this problem because they are manufactured with the correct thread thickness.
How much does it cost?
Please note that:
- the listed prices do not include the shipping costs and the items themselves;
- each listed price refers to a single item (so, for example, for three floor tom legs the price is 3x €4.00=€12.00);
- the minimum chargeable price for hardware coloring is €70.00;
- for large orders discounts will be applied.All the prices reported in this page include taxes.